- 1. Never try to take out stuck food debris with a pin or sharp tooth pick as it can damage the tooth structure. Better rinse properly.
- 2. In accidental injury if your tooth has fallen out do not wrap it in the piece of cloth after washing or donít throw it away. Either, store it in your own saliva or in the milk at normal temperature and rush to the nearest dentist. May be he/she can restore the tooth back in your mouth.
- 3. Never try feeling the inflamed gum/ area with your tongue, you may be delaying the healing process and damaging it more.
- 4. Donít just eat and hit the bed at night make sure you brush or rinse nicely. It implies to the babies also, donít leave milk bottle in their mouth while they are sleeping and clean their gum pads with wet cotton in routine.
- 5. Having too much of sour/ lemon can also damage the upper protective layer of your teeth.